alternate (plural alternates)
- That which alternates with something else; vicissitude.
- Grateful alternates of substantial. -Prior
- (US) A substitute; an alternative; one designated to take the place of another, if necessary, in performing some duty.
- (mathematics) A proportion derived from another proportion by interchanging the means.
- (US) A replacement of equal or greater value or function.
- (heraldry) Figures or tinctures that succeed each other by turns.
9 letters in word "alternate": A A E E L N R T T.
No anagrams for alternate found in this word list.